Starbrite’s liquid formula rubbing compound designed for light to medium duty applications.
- Removes stains, medium oxidation and scratches.
- For fiberglass, metal and painted surfaces.
- Convenient liquid formula.
- Great for hand or buffer application.
- Does not set up like most rubbing compounds so removal is quick and easy.
- Wash surface to remove dirt and grime.
- Apply small amount of Starbrite Liquid Rubbing Compound to surface with a clean, dry cloth
- Rub in a circular, overlapping motion with firm pressure while compound is wet
- Rotate application cloth frequently to prevent reapplication of removed oxidation
- Let dry until a haze appears and then buff with another clean, dry cloth
- Do a small area at a time to ensure uniform cleaning
- Several applications may be necessary to totally restore finish
- If using an electric buffer, be careful not to apply too much pressure which can burn surface
NOTE: All rubbing compounds are abrasive and can scratch gelcoat, metal and painted surfaces.