Salt-Away Salt Remover & Flushing Concentrate
Salt-Away Salt Remover is a powerful solution designed to remove salt buildup from a variety of surfaces. It is particularly useful for boats and other marine equipment that are constantly exposed to saltwater. This biodegradable and environmentally friendly product is safe to use on all metals, fiberglass, paint, plastic, rubber, and fabric surfaces.
To use, simply mix Salt-Away with water and apply it to the affected surface using a spray bottle or other suitable applicator. Allow it to sit for a few minutes before rinsing thoroughly with fresh water. Salt-Away effectively dissolves and removes salt deposits, leaving behind a clean and corrosion-free surface. Regular use of Salt-Away can help extend the life of your equipment and prevent costly repairs.
- Ensure that the surface to be treated is cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
- Dilute the Salt-Away concentrate at a ratio of 1:20 (1 part Salt-Away to 20 parts water). For heavily salted areas, the concentration can be increased to 1:10.
- Apply the solution to the surface to be treated, either by spraying or by sponge or brush.
- Allow the solution to remain on the surface for 5-10 minutes, but do not allow it to dry.
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with fresh water, making sure to remove all of the Salt-Away solution and dissolved salt deposits.
- For best results, repeat the process if necessary.
Note: Salt-Away is safe for use on all surfaces that are compatible with water. However, it is not recommended for use on varnished or painted wood surfaces. Additionally, it is not intended for use as a corrosion inhibitor or as a substitute for proper maintenance of marine equipment.
6 in stock
There are no reviews yet.