The Rule-A-Matic Plus float switch is a high capacity bilge pump switch, suitable for pumps drawing up to 20 amps. It comes with a protective cover and debris guard.
- For automatic on/off bilge pump control
- Marine quality corrosion free wiring
- Protective cover and debris guard
- Switch design prevents rapid on/off cycling.
- Environmetally friendly – New Mercury free model
- Removeable base for cleaning
- Voltage:For 12 -24v DC
- Max.Amps: Suitable for pumps drawing up to 20 Amps
- Dimensions: 120mm long, 60mm wide, 90mm high.
- Mounting Position and Installation
- The Rule Float Switch should be mounted at the lowest point in the bilges or at the height required to control the water level. Ensure the switch is fitted upright and as level as possible.
It should be mounted fore and aft with the hinged end pointing towards the bow. This helps prevent rapid on/off cycling if the boat rolls sideways
The switch should be installed on the positive lead. Use tinned wire and add a Panel switch, such as the Rule No 45 to complete the install – See related products.