The Guy Cotton Poulflash Hi-Vis Trousers are ideal for roadside or construction work, perfect protection for workers where high visibility waterproofs are essential. Pairs with the Guy Cotten Isoflash Hi Vis Jacket (see related products)
These trousers are constructed from tough, high visibility Vistex fabric and come with taped seams and retro-reflective strips. Tough and long lasting, these trousers are made with Guy Cotten’s renowned quality. The Hi-Viz pigment will not fade.
- Taped seams
- Tough coated fabric with high frequency welding
- Reflexite GP340 reflective bands to 700 candela
- Elasticated waist
- No side openings
- Made in France.
Fabric Vistex is very supple. Coated on one side. Polyester 14% – PVC coating 86%. Total weight: 350g/m².
This garment is a Category 2 PPE and complies with EU Regulation 216/425
- EN ISO 20471: 2013 – Class 1. High visibility clothing.
- EN 343: 2003 + A1: 2007 – Class 3. Protective clothing – Protection against rain.
- EN ISO 13688: 2013 Protective clothing – General requirements
|Size||Size of body in cm||Guideline measurements of clothing in cm|
|Stature||Waist size||Waist size: Elastic not stretched – stretched|