Guy Cotten Hitflash Hi-Vis Trousers is a high visibility Bib & Brace with retro-reflective tape on the lower legs. Excellent for Road Workers, Civil Engineering , Port Authorities and Municipal Workers
Made from Guy Cotten’s unique Vistex Fabric, they are comfortable, flexible and tough keeping you highly visible and dry even when kneeling and bending.
The Hi-Viz Pigment will not fade
- 100% waterproof
- Reversible with ample space in front & back
- Elastic braces with fixlock to front & rear
- High Frequency welded seams
- Available in Yellow & Orange HV
- Made in France
- High visibility with perfect waterproofing!
- Effective protection with this comfortable, flexible, tough coated fabric with high frequency welding.
- Very supple.
- Coated on one side.
- Polyester 14% – PVC coating 86%. Total weight: 350g/m².
- EN ISO 20471: 2013 – Class 1 standard. High visibility clothing.
- EN 343: 2003 +A1: 2007 – Class 3 standard. Rainproof clothing.
- EN ISO 13688 : 2013 standard – Protective clothing – General requirements.
- CARE – Maximum 25 WASH CYCLES. Wash with identical colours
- STORAGE – Do not leave in package in damp surroundings. Store in dry surroundings at room temperature. Keep away from strong heat and flames.