Once you try Aquafleece® you’ll never look back!
Manufactured from a material developed by Rooster in conjunction with a leading technical fabric manufacturer. This top has a Polyurethane coating on the outside for water resistance, durability and flexibility combined with a fleece inner layer to keep you snug and warm – a combination that works well when wet or dry. It can either be worn under your hikers as a base layer, mid layer or as a top layer over them. This really has got to be one of the most exciting timeless products that we have ever developed!
Available in Women’s and Junior cut and different colourways – see Related items.
We recommend hand washing in warm water.
- Water resistant construction
- Soft light fleece lining for warmth and comfort in all climates
- Seams are not taped so perfect crossover top for a range of temperatures
- Elasticated adjustable neck bungee
- soft fleece at neck edge for comfort against your face
- Tight fitting at hem/hips to maintain position on body
- Thumb loops at sleeve cuff
- Rooster PU laminated and bonded light fleece
- Composition: 88% Polyester, 12% PU