Our Classic Hiking shorts are an iconic part of the Rooster range, being one of the first products brought out. We have developed them overtime with improved fabrics and technology to keep them at the top of their game! They have been designed with 10.5″ batten pads at the back of the upper leg, which allow for a good connection with the boat. The battens are made in 3 parts enabling them to shape around the leg for maximum comfort and hiking longevity. Extra padding at the knee pads provides additional comfort whilst a thinner superstretch neoprene is used behind the knee to ensure a comfortable fit on the majority of leg sizes, and when in bent position.
The ¾ length fit finishes just below the knee and these Hikers also work great when worn over PolyPro Leggings or a Thermaflex Long John for when extra warmth is needed, or Rash legs for UV protection.
Top Tip: If you want to extend the life of your classic hiking shorts even further from abrasive decks and improve grip, get some Wear Protection Shorts to wear over the top!
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- Adjustable shoulder straps (with ladder buckle)
- Low cut front panel
- Racer back design for secure fit at shoulders
- Material differentiation throughout to aid in hiking performance
- Soft elastic binding at waist and leg ends
- Fixed 10.5″ battens
- 3D knee panel with superstretch neoprene behind knees for added comfort when sailing downwind and in bent knee position
- Duratex IITM seat and knee/shin panels